Have you ever stood before a class and recognized the following:
- Teacher gives a scripture reference and realizes that the students cannot find it.
- Students do not know the books in the Old and New Testament.
- Students do not understand the divisions of the Bible.
- Students do not know what books are found in the divisions.
- Students cannot locate cities on Biblical maps.
- Teacher realizes students do not have accurate information according to the scriptures.
Basic Bible Skills begins with each student receiving a student binder. The teacher then assists students in becoming familiar with their binder and their Bible by explaining the following:
- 39 Books
- 5 Divisions
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- 27 books
- 4 Divisions
Once students have this understanding, they are shown how to locate chapter and verse in the Bible.
Through the use of the Student binder the class becomes familiar with distinctive highlights contained within each book.
Each week students are allowed to choose the highlight they want to study throughout the week. Then the following week the teacher will ask questions regarding each assigned highlight.
At the close of class, students will have an understanding of all of the highlights within the book.
Basic Bible Skills includes:
- Teacher & Student Binder
- Star Drills
- Old & New Testament Drill Cards
- Bible Map Drill
- Significance of Numbers
- Who’s In Your Pocket
- Bible Duos, 1st and 2nd Edition
- Riddle Me This, 1st and 2nd Edition
- I KNOW
- Basic Bible Facts, 1st and 2nd Edition
- Books of the Bible Through Picture Association - Flip Charts
- Tabbed Bible - Tabs correlating to Flip Charts for Books of the Bible
- What's In Your Pocket?
Order Basic Bible Skills Now!